Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Little More About Aimee

 
My name is Aimee and I am crazy sister number 6. I'm a work-at-home mom of one little one year old in Utah. In my spare time I am also a portrait photographer and I sell some of my other photographs here. I love to do crafts such as scrapbooking both digitally and traditionally.  I love to create blog designs, including One of a Kind Gifts, as well as some others I have done for family and friends. My gifting style tends to lean toward things I can do with pictures I have taken or edited such as calendars, framed collages, photo books, etc. You can see all of my posts for unique gift ideas here. If you have any questions or ideas for me, feel free to email me. Thanks for stopping by!



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails