Halloween season is my favorite time of year. I love the fall decorations and crafts. I found these adorable pumpkins at Micheals. I thought they could be a fun homemade gift and they are made with a dryer hose!
•Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Pumpkin Orange
•1½" To 2" Diameter Tree Branch- Cut 4 to 5 Inches in Length
•Vinyl Dryer Hose
- Cut the dryer hose to a length of 2" per pumpkin (stretched out).
- Fashion a hook out of a stretched paper clip and hook it into one end of the length of dryer hose.
- While stretching out the dryer hose, spray the Pumpkin Orange in several light coats until the hose’s original color is no longer visible. Allow to dry for one hour.
- After the hose is completely dry, bring the ends together and affix with the safety wire, clipping the excess off with the wire cutters.
- Apply hot glue to the end of the cut tree branch and insert the glued end into the center hole created when the hose ends were put together.
- Before the glue sets, add the raffia in the glue at the stem base to simulate the vines.