Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Date of the Month Club

I found this great idea for a last minute homemade Christmas gift. I am making it right now for my hubby. It's giving them a membership to the "Date of the Month Club"- as seen here at Love, Actually. 

 Here is the membership brochure:



I was able to easily whip this up on my own fairly quickly using Photoshop. She uses BOSSHOLE and Susie's Hand fonts which you can download for free here and here.



She has more information and pictures at her site, and she is also selling them for only $9.99 if you want her to design it for you.



Tamara and I came up with some additional romance reward ticket ideas, and it looks like she did as well. She recently updated her blog with some of the same ideas.


Here are some of ours (click on the ticket to see it larger):




I am currently decorating a box to put it all in for him. When its all finished I will post a picture update.

Thanks for the great idea Cher!




If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

5 comments:

  1. I just made this for my husband - included a Hey Birdie Birdie date and guilt free golf trip on the days he needs a break. Too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ladies--- (and guys, too!) For those of you who don't want to take the time to create the kit yourself, I will customize the kit for you and send you the digital files for only $9.99. Stop by Love Actually for details, and more pictures! Keep in mind this gift can work for an anniversary, vday, and birthday too!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cher,

    I was going to mention you were selling them and spaced it, so I am glad you mentioned it. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Merry Christmas! (yes..I realize it's Christmas Day and I'm blogging!!) Shame on me!! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails