Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teacher gift for Valentine's Day



I found this cute idea over at Family Fun. It is a fun way to give some hand lotion or hand sanitizer. I am always looking for inexpensive teacher gifts to give to my children's teachers and their Primary teachers at church.  In their instructions, they say to use cardstock, but I think I would just go for grocery bags to make it even more economical. Some other messages could be "I'd like to hand it to you!" or the old Shaker sentiment, "Hands to work, hearts to God." Or if you wanted to dress this up and give it to a significant other, you could add some cuffs made out of scrapbook paper, (glue on a button!) to the hands and have it say " I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve". 




If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails