Thursday, February 25, 2010

T-Shirt Makeover

Yesterday I ran into my husband's cousin's wife (not sure what that makes her to me...wife of a cousin by marriage?). Anyways, she was wearing the most adorable shirt. I told her I loved it and she said "I made it".

I couldn't believe it, but she assured me that I could make one too. She has blogged an entire tutorial on her blog (tearosehome.blogspot.com). It seems easy enough, but I am still not convinced that I could do it myself. Then I found a different tutorial on her blog of a t-shirt makeover I could handle.

Click here to get step by step instructions. I can't wait to make one of these shirts.
Thanks so much for sharing, Sachiko!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tamara, It was so nice running into you guys! You and your sisters have such a nice place here. Thank you so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails