Friday, October 21, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Wow, the time has flown by. The 6 of us sisters have been through a whirl wind this last year and unfortunately One of Kind suffered. Chalyse was busy pushing her oldest baby bird out of the nest and off to college. Krista and Lisa were busy moving and trying to get settled. Tara changed jobs and was going to school full time. Aimee had a baby and well, I had two babies. I want to start posting again and I hope to more regularly.

Krista and I have had some fun this last year with a booth at Signs and Wonders Home Decor. We sell all sorts of handmade crafts. For Halloween I have been busy crocheting baby witch hats and candy corn hats.



I also make striped leg warmers to go with them. If you are interested in these items or any other custom made crochet please contact me.
Happy Halloween!

Tamara

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails