Friday, August 14, 2009

For the Folks who have everything

It is really hard when you have relatives or friends who seem to have absolutely everything-what do you get for them? I have found that those difficult to shop for people often also travel, so I make them a traveling kit. I have a relative that was often hanging out on the beach while her husband went scuba diving. I made her a beach kit, with all of that stuff you need at the beach. I got a large bright toy sand bucket, and filled it with:
Sunscreen
Tanning oil

Sunglasses
A visor
A novel
Wet wipes (for sand)

a Hawaiian lei (for funny)
And one of those small battery powered fans that is also a spray bottle.
You could do an airport survival pack, maybe for that business man we all know. There really is no such beast as the person who has everything.
If you enjoyed this post
Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails