"If we could choose our friends, and we searched the whole world through, we'd go 'bananas' trying to find a better bunch than you!" Who would have thought you could make so many gifts with bananas?
- Buy a bunch of bananas, attach the above quote, and give them to your co-workers.
- Get a box of Banana Nut Cheerios, attach the quote, and add "From your Nutty Neighbors".
- You can purchase Banana Bath Fizzers from purpleegg.com and use the quote above or try "Going Bananas over You".
- Attach a note that says "Going Bananas since you've been gone." to a banana and put it in your spouse's suitcase or briefcase when they go out of town.
- New moms will go bananas for Monkey Magoo when he swings into the nursery with his blankie, Too! This plush new monkey friend wraps around a Keepsake Banana Box which, when opened, reveals a cuddly-cozy soft blanket. Find this at http://www.vickiecreations.com/.
- Make Banana Split Kit - A Bunch of Bananas, Four Glass Banana Split Dishes, Baggies filled with Chopped Heath Candy Bars, Chopped Nuts, Maraschino Cherries, Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, etc. Also include Fudge Topping & a tub of Vanilla Ice Cream. Put it all in a cute lined basket.
- Terra Cotta Banana Muffins - This is so cute and so easy. Instructions can be found at stylemepretty.com.
- Bananagrams - a fast and fun word game. Attach the quote above and you have a great family gift. Find Bananagrams at http://www.amazon.com/.
What gift ideas have you thought about involving bananas?
If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!