Thursday, September 10, 2009

The sound of love

Here's a quick little idea- why not borrow your loved one's phone, and get them some fun ring tones? There are lots of ring tones on the internet for free or cheap.  You can find instructions on how to upload them too, usually with a little google-fu. How about finding the song played at your wedding? When my husband got me a new phone for my birthday, he set it up with all kinds of hilarious ring tones- my favorite being the one that plays whenever one of my 6 crazy sisters call: Here it goes again!


OK Go - New Music - More Music Videos
And my main ring tone that he added? It's my mantra:



OK Go - New Music - More Music Videos
If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails