Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thanks for Everything!

I am always looking for unique ways to say thank you. I found this book that I think is really special and unique.
12 WAYS YOU'VE MADE A DIFFERENCE JOURNAL
When was the last time you told someone how important they are? Whether it's a mentor, friend, teacher or parent, thank the people in your life with the "Twelve Ways You Made A Difference" album. Inside the cotton cover are pages to fill in with thoughtful prompts such as, "I don't tell you this enough...", "The best advice you ever gave me...", "Our favorite day together..." Guaranteed to make someone's day, make someone smile and, maybe, even make a difference in someone's life.
Purchase at uncommongoods.com.
 

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails