Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quiet Book Part 2

I thought I would elaborate on Quiet Books a little for those of you that are intimidated by sewing and felting, like me. You can make a Quiet Book out of paper, too.

I have a friend, Alana (Alana Lee Designs), who makes the cutest Quiet books and Quiet activities. You simply print off the the pages on a color printer and assemble. Slip the main page into a heavy sheet protector, laminate the small pieces with contact paper and cut out, and then use velcro or doubles-sided tape to make the pieces stick. When not in use slip the pieces into an envelope inside the page protector. Put all the pages into a binder.



She has tons of great ideas on her site and even a whole sections of freebies. Check it out when you get a chance.

This is how I am going to make my quiet books. Now I just need the time to make them, but my kids need to be quiet first so I can think :)



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails