Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Traditions





I have said it before and I will say it again...I love love love love family traditions. So this year as one of my Christmas gifts I gave a gift of our favorite family traditions. Here are two that I included:

Tattle Tale Mouse

Hi, I’m Tattle-Tale Mouse.
Place me under your Christmas tree
amongst all your beautifully wrapped gifts.
I will watch them closely to make sure
no one tries to sneak a peek
before Christmas morning.

Santa's Magic Key
(for houses without fireplaces)

Take this magic key tonight,
and hang it on your door so tight.
Santa's on his way to you,
in his sleigh with presents too!
He'll tiptoe in, not missing a house,
jolly old guy as quiet as a mouse.
Whispering magic in each child's ear;
He comes to deliver holiday cheer!

Watch for my favorite Christmas Tradition Post on Wednesday.





If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails