Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Pom Pom Gift Toppers

I recently posted about how you can wrap your Christmas presents using pom pom balls made out of yarn, and also some free printable gift tags

Well since I am really a HORRIBLE gift wrapper (Lisa sucked in all the talent on that one) this was a simple way for me to dress up my gifts so that they don't looked like they were wrapped by a kindergartner. So I wanted to show some of my results so you can see what it looks like outside of the BHG Magazine where everything looks amazing.




Here is my neighbor gift of some Christmas bread. I am sure using ribbons and other embellishments you could dress it up even more. Perhaps some jingle bells or small pinecones would be cool.

I tried doing a multi colored ball and didn't love the results. So I stuck with simple, solid colors.



 





I tried varying sizes and colors and I think it turned out really cute. If you have any other gift wrapping suggestions be sure to share!



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm in love!
    I have a two year old and I gave up on using normal bows b/c they just get crushed. I found some emerald green tulle left over from Halloween and I've been using those to make little puffs. Just right and they spring right back after being sat on, stepped on, and otherwise smushed!
    Gotta try the yarn now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails