Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Craft Storage Ideas Using Unexpected Items

 It's January!  Time to put Christmas away and organize for the new year.  In my business, I organize many, many things.  My favorite thing to organize is craft supplies.  I have a great craft room and very little money to use in organization, so I have found different unexpected ways to organize all my supplies.  These ideas that I found at Better Homes and Gardens website are great for doing just that.  If you have any organizing questions, email me and I'll do my best to help.  For now, Happy New Year and happy organizing!

Before: Shoe Cubbies                      
















After: Cutting Station

 














 

Before: Binders and Clear Protectors


 











After: Flat Embellishment Sorter














Before: Toiletry Cabinet

 













After: Paint and Accent Storage
















Before: Portable File Storage

 












After: Scrap Storage
















More to come!!!

 



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails