Tuesday, March 30, 2010

 Here is a really cute Easter Idea I found at paperjewelsblogspot.com. (One of my favorite places to go for ideas!



I love Easter! I've always loved dying eggs, hand painting them and hiding them! I'm in the midst of planning our neighborhood egg hunt, so I'm buried in plastic eggs. Here's a fun use for those mismatched ones that always seem to be left over! I thought this idea at the Think Crafts! blog was so darling, I decided to adapt it to what items I had on hand. My girls (9 and 4) loved helping me make these. What's not to love about decoupage?










Here are the basic supplies:
scrapbooking paper
plastic eggs
decoupage glue/brush
ribbon









I cut the paper into angled strips so that it fit better on the egg and layered them on top of one another.





I knew I would find something cute to do with this iron tree that I found on clearance at Big Lots! I'll whip up a few more and maybe the Easter Bunny will fill them with chocolate kisses. Happy Easter!


 Happy Easter!



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

1 comment:

  1. Think Crafts! blog was so darling, I decided to adapt it to what items I had on hand. easter egg hunt game

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails